Working Papers Information

Working Papers Information
Posted on 06/10/2020
Working Papers
Working Papers:

Working papers for students are available here: A300 employment certification form  or copies may be picked up in the main office. There will be two pages – the first is the working paper and the second will

be the directions.

Section A – this is filled out by the student and must be signed by a parent.

Section B – this is filled out and signed by the employer. Your student needs to make sure that the
employer fills in the estimated hours that they will be working and how much they are going to be

Section C- your family doctor needs to sign off in this area which says your student is healthy
to work the job.

Section D – you must bring your birth certificate or passport to the main office once sections A, B,
C, and E are complete.

Section E – is completed by the Clearview school counseling office if you are a Clearview student
or by the student’s School Counselor/Principal if they attend another school, but live in the
Clearview Regional sending district.

Section F- this section can only be filled out if all other areas are completed. This will be reviewed
and signed off by main office.

If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Holton or Mrs. Amandeo via email.
Teresa Holton: [email protected] or
Kristy Amandeo: 
[email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.