Working Papers Information

Working Papers Information
Posted on 06/10/2020
Working Papers
Working Papers:

The process for working papers has been revised due to the Covid-19 restrictions and is currently being done remotely.  Please follow the procedures below so that we may process student's papers as quickly as possible.  

This is the form for working papers available on the NJ State website:  A300 employment certification form 
This form must be filled before we can sign off. There are two pages to the link. The first is the form and page 2 is the instructions.

Section A is filled out by the student and must be signed by a parent.
Section B is filled out and signed by the employer. Your student needs to make sure that the employer fills in the estimated hours that they will be working and how much they are going to be paid.
Section C- your family doctor needs to sign off in this area which says your student is healthy to work the job.

When this is all done you need to scan a copy of your student's birth certificate or a copy of their passport (Section D) along with this form so we can fill it out and get one of our administrators to sign off on the last section (Section E). Once this is complete we will scan and email back to you. You can then print it out and your student can give the copy to their employer and we will send our copy to the state. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR STUDENT SIGNS WHERE IT SAYS "MINOR" IN SECTION F BEFORE YOU SCAN IT TO US.

If you have any questions, you can contact Mrs. Holton or Mrs. Amandeo via email.
Teresa Holton: [email protected] or
Kristy Amandeo: [email protected]

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2022 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.